Washington Science Teachers Association
Fall 2017 Annual Meeting
3-D Learning in the Tri-Cities!
October 20 to 22, 2017
Chiawana High School, Pasco WA
Themes and strands:
- All Standards, All Students (Equity in the NGSS)
- STEM Certification for All Teachers
- Progressing through the Standards
- NGSS in the Elementary Grades
- ·Integrating Energy, Engineering and Science
- History and Future--Engineering in Washington
Mr. Chris Reykdahl
WA Superintendent of Public Instruction
Dr. Phillip Bell, Univ of WA
"Equitable 3D science instruction for all students"
We will be stressing STEM FOR ALL—all students with all career interests.
There will be several field trips to local Universities, parks, museums, hospitals, tech centers, agricultural science centers, environmental science research and many more!
Conference Chair: Mary Wise email@example.com
Conference Coordinator: John P McNamara firstname.lastname@example.org 509 592 0099
Vendor Chair: Nancy Ridenour email@example.com
Hotel Rooms Blocked at The Pasco Red Lion (HQ Hotel) and The Holiday Inn Express